Welcome ReStart Participant!
What are your strengths and weaknesses? How do you determine the job you were made for?
Below is a link to do a free assessment that will help you answer these questions. The first part of this assessment is a Behavioral Analysis tool called a DISC profile. It addresses HOW you like to do things and relates to your emotions and energy. The second part of the assessment is the Motivators portion. It addresses WHY you do things.
- This assessment will take about 20 minutes to complete. Find a place where you have minimal distractions and interruptions and complete the entire assessment in one sitting.
- For best results, please complete the assessment on a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- On the first part of the assessment (the DISC portion), focus on how you behave at work. Complete this part in ten minutes or less, uninterrupted.
- When you are finished with both parts, click to save your results. The report, which is 44-46 pages long, will be emailed to you instantly.
- Read the report carefully before the conference.
- Use the report to complete the ‘Personal Talent Inventory’ (PTI) pages of the conference pre-work exercises.
- Please bring your report and the PTI pages to the conference (printed or electronically) to discuss during the ‘Taking Stock’ session.
To do the Talent Insights® Manager Staff Assessment go to http://www.ttisurvey.com/281247MKC.
NOTE: If you have done this assessment in the last two years, your previous results are still valid. There are a limited number of free assessments; we would like to have them be available to new ReStart participants and ask that you not retake the assessment.
This link is to be used ONLY if you are a ReStart participant and is not to be shared or distributed to others.