Please Note: Job opportunities will be posted immediately upon receipt and will be active for 30 days and then removed.
Company/Oranization: HIbben United Methodist Church
Position: Director of Youth Ministry
Job Type: Salaried Part-time
HIbben United Methodist Church , a growing church in Mt. Pleasant, SC is looking for its next Director of Youth Ministry. This person would work in partnership with the Sr. and Associate Pastor, all Ministry Staff, Youth Council and Church Council to oversee ministry that meets the spiritual needs of youth grades 7 — 12 years who attend Hibben as well as those in the community. The Director will oversee weekly programming and special events, build relationships with youth outside the church walls, and recruit and equip a team of volunteers.
Read more about the position: http://hibbenumc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/youthdir.pdf.
Company: Trident United Way
Title: Evaluation and Learning Manager
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in business, nonprofit or technical environment.
Job Summary: The Evaluation and Learning Manager manages multiple qualitative and quantitative data repositories while maintaining cultural awareness and cognizance of different demographic and cultural groups, and builds relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders.
Employment Opportunities at Wild Dunes
Check out these current positions available at Wild Dunes at IOP. Many positions are full time, and some part time or seasonal are available as well. Positions in Guest Services, Marketing, Reservations, Culinary, and more.
Directions on How to Apply:
- Go to http://www.tworoadshotels.com/hospitality-jobs-careers
- Click the box Search Career Opportunities”
- A new window will open. In the search box, type Wild Dunes Resort, then search.
- All of the open positions at Wild Dunes will be available to view.
- The pay rate and position description are provided for each position. We strongly encourage you to read the entire description to determine if you are interested and qualified for the position.
- Once you choose a position in which you are interested, please click the “Apply” button at the bottom of the position description.
- If you do not already have a profile click “Click here to create a login”, then you can apply.