Welcome to the Restart Career Development Community! We are a volunteer group of professionals of all ages from various industries and backgrounds. If you identify with our mission to help those in career “transitions” want to contribute in some way to our community, Get Involved Now! We can use your help! If you are looking for assistance in your career transition, please subscribe for updates so we can notify you of upcoming events.
Our events are frequently held at Seacoast Church. However, you do not need to be a member of Seacoast, or attend any church to join us.
We are not a 501c3, however, since we operate under the umbrella of Seacoast Church, your gifts are tax-deductible, needed, and appreciated.
Here’s more about us
The Re-Start Career Development Community is a Christian community developed to help people:
• Re-start life by teaching the best possible ways to find employment
• Develop a broad network of engaged people to help find employment
• Join an ongoing network to assist others who may experience the trauma of job loss
The objectives of the ReStart Career Development Community are to:
• Reach out to individuals in our community with the love of Christ
• Provide a biblically based framework to boldly step forward in a new career
• Provide tools to enhance an individual’s job search
• Create a missional community in the context of these goals