It’s here! The ReStartSC Conference is back again. If you haven’t attended before, feel the need to attend again or know of others who would benefit from attending, now is the time to act!
All unemployed, underemployed, and transitioning employment seekers are welcome to restart their career and attend. While the event remains free and open to all as in previous events, this year’s conference expands it reach by embracing:
- *the new graduate starting their career
- *military veterans starting their civilian career
Registration is open now at Career Conference April 2015.
We expect a full house, so don’t wait to register. The event is free (donations are accepted…), and a free lunch is served.
You will Learn:
- How to deal with job loss positively
- 4 methods of job search and how to use them all
- How to make a decision on career continuation or change
- Valuable resume writing tools
- How to network (even if you don’t like to)
- How to nail the job interview and other strategies for success
Please share information about the conference with your friends, family, neighbors and contacts that you think would benefit from attending and encourage them to sign-up here.
We rely heavily on the support of enthusiastic volunteers. If you would like to volunteer to support the conference please contact Steve Strieter with your name, email address and phone number.
Many thanks go out to our conference sponsors!